Norton antivirus and security software assure its users the complete protection from the most dangerous viruses that can harm your device and steal your confidential information. The company takes care of the security of all devices, thus, brings in specialized security solutions for the following:
- Internet Network Protection
- Protection of Desktops
- Protection of Tablets
- Protection of Android and iOS Mobile Phones
A user can choose from the array of anti-viruses available at the official website of the Norton. No matter which product from the collection you select, downloading, installing, and then activating the Norton setup, are the initial processes that you need to follow.
In today’s technological era, where we all access almost everything including banking services, shopping, travel bookings, and paying bills through mobile phones, it is necessary to pay attention to the security of your device.
In this article, we have mentioned the easiest steps to download and install Norton Mobile Security on your iPhone. Check it out below:
- Launch App Store your iOS device
- In the search bar, type Norton Mobile Security
- From the search results, tap on the official Norton app
- Tap Get and then Install
- Now, tap Norton Mobile icon to launch the application
- Go through the Norton License Agreement
- Tap Accept
- Now tap Continue when you land upon the Subscription Required page
- Go for Sign In your Norton Antivirus
- Provide the required credentials such as email address and the registered password
- Please make sure that the email address and password you enter is the same as that of what you entered during the purchase of your Norton Mobile Security or Norton product that comes with up Norton Mobile Security (For example, Norton Security or Norton 360 multi-device)
- If you are a new user, tap Sign up
- Provide the required details and then enjoy limitless protection!