To install Office 365 on a device is the first thing we all do. Knowing the fact that this productivity suite is one of the highly used software globally, we use the software with all our trusts. Also, the organization has worked too hard to ease its users by developing online as well as offline Office setup, one can work as per his convenient regardless of device and operating system.
The suite is developed for Windows and Mac devices, so if you are Mac users and seeking out to learn how to install Office 365, then you are at the right spot. Here, you will find the step to install Office 365 (2016) on MacBook Air; the steps are also applicable for other Mac laptops.
- Login to your account on Microsoft Office 365 page
- The account must be a licensed version with a unique Office setup product key
- In case not, purchase and then proceed to install Office 365 product
- Click on the Settings icon and go to Office 365 Settings
- Click Software > Office
- Under Install Office 2016 for Mac for Office 365, click on the install button to start downloading the offline installer package
- As the file downloads, open Finder and go to Downloads option
- Double-click on the file extension named Microsoft_Office_2016_Installer.pkg
- As the installation screen pops up, click Continue
- Type your Mac login password to proceed
- Allow the software to install
As the installation completes, restart your Mac device. Open and Office app and Review the Word 2016 (or any app) for Mac What’s the New screen, and click Get started. You will need to perform the on-screen instruction to get started with the apps. Once you are done, you are all set to explore your creativity.