Microsoft Office 365 is the most recent and popular productivity software designed to help you grow your business. With Office 365 Login, you can have the complete insight of your Office account and look over the inclusions in this Microsoft’s product. For Office 365 Login, all you need to do is enter the registered credentials, i.e. email ID and password.
With powerful tools and applications such as Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Yammer, and more, Office 365 allows the consumers and businesses accomplish a variety of tasks in a jiffy. The availability of different versions gives the consumers and businesses a chance to choose from the following depending on their specific needs:
- Office 365 Home
- Office 365 Business
- Office 365 Business Essentials
- Office 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Education
- Office 365 Personal
Stepwise procedure for Office 365 Sign In
For Office 365 Login, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Office or enter Office.com/setup in the address bar
- Now, click Office Sign In button available on the banner or from the top-right corner of the screen
- Enter the email ID, phone number or Skype ID registered with your Microsoft account
- Click Next
- Provide the password for the same
- Click Office 365 login
- You can now access your Office account
If you are new to Microsoft’s website then it is advised to create a Microsoft Office account. To do this, follow these instructions:
- Go to office.com/myaccount
- Click Office 365 Sign In from the top-right corner of the window
- You will see an Office 365 login dialog box
- Now, click Create One
- Enter an email ID
- Make sure this ID is not associated with any other Microsoft account
- Click Next
- Enter further details like First Name, Last Name, etc.
- Set a secure password for your Office 365 account
- Click Sign Up or Create
- You have successfully created a Microsoft account
Unable to complete Office 365 Login?
If you have tried Office 365 login but unable to access your Office account then follow these password reset instructions.
- Click Office 365 sign in on the official website of Microsoft
- Now, click Can’t access your account
- Choose from the displayed options
- If it is your personal account then choose the second option
- Provide the email address, phone number or Skype name you would like to use to recover your Office account
- Enter the captcha code
- Click Next
- Follow the further onscreen instructions and at the end, you will be able to do Office 365 Login
Why create an Office 365 account?
While you can create an Office account during different processes (download, installation, activation, etc.), it is always recommended to register for it even before you purchase the subscription. Creating Microsoft Office 365 account has a lot of benefits. Some of these are:
- You can manage all your Office subscriptions
- You can redeem Office 365 product key anytime
- Office 365 account also helps you access several exciting features such as auto-update, auto-renewal and more
- You can add or modify your Office 365 personal and payment details anytime
- With an Office 365 account, you can reinstall MS Office anytime on any device
For further information about Office 365, contact Office 365 customer support team.