Webroot SecureAnywhere is a prominent security antivirus offered by Webroot to protect the devices from viruses and also protect your identity. While working on Mac, you may face several issues as most of the tasks in Mac-dependent on the permission.
How to check the permissions on the Mac OS:
- Go to the “Applications”> Utilities > Disk Utility
- In the left, click the “Hard Drive Name”, e.g. Mac user HD
- In the First Aid Tab, select “Show Details”
- Select “Verify Disk Permissions” It may take a while
- If any issue is found, hit “Repair Disk Permissions” this process may also take sometime
- After finishing the repairing process, reboot your computer
- After rebooting, please check if the issue is resolved or not, if not, please uninstall and reinstall Webroot antivirus
Steps for uninstall Webroot:
- Close the program (Webroot)
- Go to the menu bar and select “ShutDown SecureAnywhere”
- Confirm, if you are asked for the confirmation to shut down
- Go to Finder and click the “Finder” icon in the dock
- Go to the Applications directory
- Now, click the “Webroot SecureAnywhere” and drag it to the “Trash icon” in the dock
- One window will appear, select uninstall at the right-hand side
- “Webroot SecureAnywhere” has been successfully removed
Steps for Webroot install:
- Go to the official website
- Login your account
- Download the antivirus
- Now, locate the icon and double-click it to open the installer
- Drag Webroot icon to the Application folder
- Now double-click and open the “Application folder” > Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Select the language according to your choice from the drop-down
- Press “Next Button”
Note: Please select the language carefully once downloaded you would not be able to change
- Put your Product Key and “Activate” in the activation window
In case you have any doubts while following the above process, you can call the customer care support number. They will glad to assist you with the best possible results.
–How to Install Avast Free Antivirus?
–How to Overcome Slow Office Installation Process?
–How Do You Open MS OneNote Notebooks From a New Location?