Windows 10 perfectly get along with any computer or laptop as well as with technological advancements. With its smart and easily accessible features, this operating system makes it easier to execute the assorted range of task. While you have a user-friendly platform to access your computer, you also understand its easy yet essential attributes.
Therefore, people generally choose the latest version of OS. When laptops and computers do not come with pre-installed Windows operating system, you can go through the process of Windows 10 install to have an interface for performing other tasks. If you have an external device containing the Windows 10 operating system, you can install it on your device. To know how to install Windows 10 from USB, find the steps below.
Please note- If your system has corrupted and you want to install OS on the same device, you need to reboot the system first in order to get error free procedure.
How to Install Windows 10 from USB?
- Turn on your computer and boot the Windows 10 installer
- Connect the USB with the in which the files are saved
- Press ‘Del’ or ‘F2’ and do not release the key before you enter to the next step. Varying on your computer system, you may receive different outcome and you may see commands such as ‘Press ‘Key’ to enter setup’ and so.
- Press the suggested key to confirm and press to access the BIOS
- In case you do not know your computer’s or laptop’s BIOS key, connect to the services provided to know
- Use arrow key to go to the Boot tab/Boot options
- The options may vary as with the variation of your computer’s manufacturer.
- Choose a device from which to boot. You will have the following options, select accordingly-
- For a USB flash drive, select the Removable Devices option
- For a disc installation, select the CD-ROM Drive option
- Press and hold the + key until you see the boot option at first again. Either the removable disc CD-ROM could be at the top of the record, your system will pick your choice as default boot option
- Depending on the computer, you might need to press some function key (for e.g. F5) to explore more options. The key will be available on the right section of the monitor
- Follow the next command of pressing the key and save the settings you have made until now
- Complete the on-screen prompts
- The installation will begin now. Wait until the process automatically completes and make sure the system does not blackout, in any case, else you will have to start it over again
- Once the installation is completed, select the language and location option accordingly and carry out next
- Click on the install button that will appear
- On the next page, you will have to enter your Windows 10 product key in the field
- Mark check in the radio button for license agreement and go Next
- You can choose the upgrade option if you want
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Restart your computer and now you have now successfully installed Windows 10.