Do you want to Install Windows 7 on your computer? It is necessary to have an interface to operate any task on a computer and without an operating system; you will not be able to commentate with a system. When you install windows 7 operating system on your computer, you know you will be working on a highly user-friendly interface with smooth services. But, before you work on how to Windows 7 Install, there are certain things you need to keep in mind.
If your computer does not have an operating system, you want to install a new operating system on your PC, clear the device by creating a backup. If there is no data and you are starting to install window 7 for the first time, you are ready to go with the steps on how to install Windows 7.
Please note that you keep your Windows product key handy and proceed with the steps below.
- Shut down the computer on which you want to install Windows 7 OS and then turn it again
- BIOS screen will appear, depending on your computer’s motherboard, press any of these keys – Del, Esc, F2, F9, or F10 to enter in the BIOS system
- Click on The Boot option from the menu
- Select CD-ROM drive option, make the required changes
- Press ‘Exit Saving changes’ option from the menu
- A Setup confirmation menu will pop-up
- Click Yes
- Now insert the CD/ DVD to install Windows 7 OS
- Shut down your computer and turn it on again
- Press the key you are being asked for, if not then proceed
- Windows Setup will start loading and you will be asked to Boot from the disk
- If you do not see the Boot option before you start to Windows 7 Install, the settings may have not done properly. Execute the previous step the fix the problem or connect with experts to resolve the problem
- After the Windows setup loads, select your preferred choices and move next
- On the next page, you will see the option to install Windows 7, click Install Now
- Mark on the checkbox with the message of ‘I accept the license terms’ to continue
- A dialogue box will come up with the message of ‘Which type of installation do you want’
- Select Custom(advanced)
- Select a hard drive and partition on which you want to install Windows 7 files
- If the hard drive has any data stored in it, format it by selecting the hard drive> Driver options (advanced)> Format
- If your system doesn’t have a partition, you can create one by selecting a hard drive from the list > Advanced > New Drive > select size and click OK
- Click Next the Window will begin to install
The process to Windows 7 Install will take several minutes. Meanwhile, make sure that no factors discontinue the installation process or else some error may take place and you may have not completed the process to install Windows 7. Once done, restart your computer and check if there is no problem taking place while performing any action.
However, if no Windows interface appears when you restart your computer, you may have made some wrong settings. You may need to reach out to an expert to resolve the problem.